Most of our meal ideas initially originate from a recipe in a book or occasionally online. I’ve included some of the best ones below, including some non food related sources that I also rely on.
Cookbooks and recipes
- Jamie Oliver’s 30 Minute Meals
- Jamie Oliver’s 15 Minute Meals
- Primal Cravings: Your Favourite Foods Made Paleo
- Fitter Food – A Lifelong Recipe for Health and Fat Loss
- BBC Good Food
Exercise and physical fitness
- Convict Conditioning – this isn’t the cheapest book you’ll ever buy (or the easiest to find), but I find it fascinating and motivating reading. How to keep fit and build real strength using only your body (aka calisthenics)
- Peanut Butter Fingers – I love this girl. Her blog inspires me and she regularly and consistently demonstrates how to fit exercise into your daily routine, and more so, enjoy doing it!